Export Navigator Presents: Understanding Global Money
Looking to sell your goods outside of British Columbia? Exporting can increase your profits, deliver access to more consumers and diversify market opportunities. To make the most of it, building an understanding of global finance is key. You’ll need to account for currency fluctuations, accounts receivable insurance, and learn how to receive and send foreign funds.
Join us for this FREE seminar and discover the basics of global finance. You’ll discover the impact of exporting on business cash flow, expenses and the financial risks in international markets.
Hear insights from Allison Boulton, Program Manager of Export Navigator, as well as guest speakers from Export Development Canada and Business Development Canada.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn the common export finance terms
- How to prepare for currency fluctuations
- Understand options for sending and receiving money globally
- Find out your options for global accounts receivables insurance and working capital financing
- Learn about government funding programs to help expand your business
SESSION DATE & TIME
Monday, February 24, 2020 from 9:30am to 11:00am
Length: 1.5 Hours
Language: Import/Export, Financial Management
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.